You can delete apps on iPhone 13 if you need to clear up storage space or simply decide you do not want it any longer. This post will show you how to delete apps on your iPhone 13 in three distinct methods. You might download an app or game and then decide you do not like, desire, or need it.
Here’s how to delete apps on the iPhone to clear the clutter or reclaim some storage space. Apple tweaks your app deletion choices with each new release of iOS and iPad. If you are using an older version of iOS, check out our other tutorials on how to delete applications and use the unload apps function. The steps below can help you to delete apps on iPhone 13.
How can I delete apps on iPhone 13?
To delete apps on iPhone 13 is normally simple, although there are a few options. Here are the three simplest methods for removing an app from an iPhone:
1. Apps Can Be Removed From The Home Screen
The most popular and easiest way to delete apps on iPhone 13 is from the home screen. If the app you wish to delete is on your home screen, whether it is in a folder or not, you have two options. Here’s how to proceed:
Delete apps on iPhone 13 by long-pressing any app icon
When you long-press an app icon on your home screen, a shortcut menu appears with a variety of options.
- Hold the app in your hand till it brings up a menu.
- Tap Remove App from the pop-up menu.
- You can opt to delete the app completely, remove it from the home screen but keep it accessible through the App Library (more on that in the next section), or cancel to keep the app in a pop-up window. Delete the app by tapping on it.
- You will get a message saying that removing the app will also destroy any data you made with it from your phone in the following pop-up window. Your app data may be retained in iCloud if you back up your iPhone to iCloud and reinstall the app later. Otherwise, both the app and your data will be removed.
- To uninstall the app, tap Delete.
2. Delete apps on iPhone 13 with wiggle mode
Jiggle mode has been around for a while and allows you to remove apps as well. To delete an app :
- Tap and hold the symbol for it. When the shortcut menu appears, do not let go of your finger.
- The app icons will wobble, and minus marks will appear in the upper left corners. Select “Delete App” after tapping the minus symbol next to the app you wish to remove.
Note:- When you uninstall apps the traditional way—by long-pressing any app icon until it jiggles, then touching the X button—the majority of their data is erased from the device. There is, however, one piece of information that requires special consideration. The data of deleted apps are saved in iCloud storage. The data would be recoverable if you reinstalled the same app later. Go to iCloud settings (touch your name in the Settings app, then click iCloud), then Manage Storage, find the app in the list, then hit Delete Data to delete it.
3. Delete apps on iPhone 13 from the app library
Apple launched the App Library, which allows you to organize and store all of your apps without taking up space on your home screen. You can delete apps on iPhone 13 from this App Library in the same way that you would delete them from the home screen:
- Swipe right to left until the App Library displays, then tap it.
- Hold the app you want to get rid of in your hand.
- Tap Delete App from the pop-out menu.
- If app data will be saved in your iCloud account, a pop-up menu will let you know. To uninstall the app, tap Delete.
4. Delete Apps on iPhone 13 using Settings option
In Settings, you can also delete apps. You will probably only want to do this if you need to free up storage on your iPhone 13. In that scenario, it is a good idea to look at which applications use the most space and then delete the ones you do not use. To do so, follow these steps:
- Select iPhone Storage from the drop-down menu under Settings > General. The iPhone’s General Settings screen is shown in this screenshot.
- Find the programme you wish to delete by going through your apps (starting with the ones that take up the most space). It should be pressed.
- Delete the app by tapping it.
- At the bottom of the screen, a confirmation option will appear stating that by deleting this, all data and documents associated with this app will be deleted as well.Delete the app by tapping on it.
That’s it you can easily delete apps on iPhone 13 by following the above-mentioned steps.
Why am I unable to delete apps on iPhone 13?
Almost any app installed on your iPhone should be able to be removed in the majority of circumstances. However, there is a reason why you may be unable to delete apps from your iPhone 13. A pre-installed app. You can delete most of the pre-installed apps on your iPhone 13, but not all of them. Simply tap and hold the app you want to delete until it begins to shake, then tap X and select Remove.
How do I uninstall a content-restricted app?
If you acquire your iPhone 13 through your employment, school, or parents, there may be restrictions that prevent you from removing certain apps. A mechanism is known as “Content Restrictions” is used to do this. The passcode set up by whoever gave you the iPhone is required to modify those settings. You can not delete apps on your iPhone if you do not have them.
How to use Siri on my iPhone 13?
You must first set up Siri on your iPhone 13 before using it. On the iPhone 13, go to Settings > Siri & Search to activate Siri. If you want to use Siri with your voice, turn on “Listen” for “Hey Siri,” and if you want to use Siri with a button, switch on “Press Side Button for Siri.”
How to Get Rid of Apps on the iPhone 12?
On your iPhone’s home screen, locate the app you wish to uninstall. Hold the app symbol in your hand until a menu appears. Remove the app by clicking on it. A pop-up box will appear, asking if you want to uninstall the app entirely to free up storage space or simply move it to the App Library to clear your home screen. Choose one of the options by tapping. If the app you are removing saves data in iCloud, a pop-up appears asking if you want to remove it as well or leave it in iCloud. If you save the data, you will be able to access it later if you reinstall the app vanishes and is removed from your device. You can do this as many times as you like to get rid of as many apps as you want.
When you do not find the app useful any longer, nor do you find it fun anymore, It could also be simple boredom with the application. Or if the app is too complicated for your needs, or maybe there are just so many apps you have stored on your device that you want to delete some of them. In this guide, various ways to delete apps on iPhone 13 are explained. You can use whichever is easiest or most convenient at the time. Stay tuned for more informative posts like these.