After Google’s own website, YouTube (which is owned by Google) is the world’s second most viewed website. Every day, nearly 5 billion videos are viewed on YouTube by internet users. We watch billions of videos on the YouTube platform. Some people, on the other hand, want to download a YouTube playlist so that they can view videos offline rather than streaming them. There are several reasons why you might desire to do so.
YouTube is used by almost every internet user whether you want to know how to fix a bicycle tire, listen to a favorite podcast or just watch some nasty or funny videos.
We may have a fast connection in one location but a slow connection in another, and we would like to download our media while we can from the location with the best internet access. But there are instances when we have no access to the internet at all.
So, the question is When you have no or a poor internet connection, how do you download a YouTube playlist? Today, we will tell you how to download the complete YouTube Playlist easily in our step-by-step guide. But before let’s get to know what are YouTube Playlists and how you can create them (if you don’t know).
What Is YouTube Playlist and How Do You Create It?
A YouTube playlist is just a grouping of different videos connected together by any common element the playlist’s creator deems appropriate. A playlist could consist of videos by the same artist, TV shows from the same season, a combination of tunes from the same genre, or something entirely different. A playlist can be made by whoever published the material online, and it can be arranged whatever they like. You can make a playlist on YouTube based on whatever criteria you wish.
Playlists are extremely popular on streaming services such as Spotify, in addition to being watched on YouTube. You can make your own playlists or access others’, allowing you to listen to music for hours without having to engage with the program or look for new music.
Users produce the majority of playlists; however, some services use bots to make playlists for them.
How To Download Complete YouTube Video Playlist
Here are some easy and quick ways to have all your favorite videos downloaded in just a few steps:
1: Download a YouTube playlist with the APP: 4K Video Downloader
- Download 4K Video Downloader from the link given below:
- Now open your YouTube playlist on your browser and copy the link from the search bar.
- Then paste the YouTube Playlist link into the 4K Video Downloader.
- A notification will appear asking you to download the playlist. Click on “Download Playlist” here.
- Now you would have to choose the quality or format in which you want your YouTube Playlist to be downloaded.
- Lastly, Click “Download“.
That’s it all Youtube Playlist will be downloaded on your device after this.
Also read: How to Refund a Game on Steam
2: Download YouTube Playlist Via Website
If you are hesitant to download any app on your PC then don’t worry you can download the playlist from YouTube via a website. This website, YouTubePlaylist.acc, is used by millions of users to download their Playlists. Follow the below-mentioned steps for a successful YouTube Playlist download:
- Copy the YouTube Playlist link as we told you in the earlier section.
- In a new tab of your browser, open YouTubePlaylist.acc and create your account.
- Now paste the link you copied into the search bar on the opened website.
- After this, the website will take some time to complete the process. Then the process will be completed and all the files (your playlist) will be ready to download. Just tick the box of All Title Video and your complete playlist will be downloaded from YouTube.
3: Download YouTube playlists on Android using Videoder
Not every one of us has PCs or laptops with us all the time. But it doesn’t mean you cannot download your YouTube playlists on your Android phones. Here are some quick steps to download a youtube playlist on your mobile phone:
- Install the Videoder app from the play store on your phone.
- When downloaded, Open the Videoder and tap on the YouTube option available in the top bar. Here, open any YouTube channel you want.
- After the YouTube channel is loaded successfully, tap on the Playlists option. Then tap on any playlist you would like to download.
- Tap on the download button at the end.
You can also paste the link via browser.
4: Download YouTube Playlist on iPhone
Unfortunately, there is no such app you can download on your iPhone to download your favorite Youtube playlist. But if you are an Apple user and still want to download YouTube Playlist the follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open YouTube and visit any YouTube channel you like.
- Tap on the “Playlist” section and select any playlist you would like to download. Then tap on the “Download” option to save all the playlist’s videos at once.
So, that’s it for now. By following the above-mentioned simple steps you can easily download the YouTube Playlist and enjoy whatever music or video you want without worrying about internet availability.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below!