How to download music from Spotify? It’s not as difficult as you think. continue reading to find out how you can download songs from Spotify by 3 simple methods.
Spotify, being one of the world’s largest streaming services, allows you to not only listen to millions of tunes on the go but also download music for offline listening. Spotify Premium distinguishes itself as a subscription service by allowing users to download music of high quality. It allows users to listen to their music at any time, whether or not they have access to the internet.
If you are a Spotify subscriber, you are probably aware that there are two subscription options: free and premium. The ability to download Spotify music to offline devices for entertainment is one of the greatest differences between Spotify Free and Premium. As a result, we usually advise new Premium customers to learn how to download Music Spotify as soon as feasible.
Table of Contents
How to download Music from Spotify?
Spotify Premium users can download music from Spotify and they can listen to their favorite songs or albums when they are not connected to the internet. So the question arises how to download music from Spotify on Android or iOS?
How to download songs on Spotify on android?
Here’s how to download music from Spotify to your Android phone:
- After Spotify download on your Android device, sign in to your Spotify Premium account.
- Find the playlist or ‘Liked tracks’ you want to download under ‘Your Library.’
- The ‘Download Song’ toggle button is located at the top of the page.
- You must update the settings if you wish to download songs via your cellular data.
- Go to Spotify’s home page.
- A setting icon can be found in the top right corner.
- After you have opened the settings, you will see all of your device’s information.
- The download option can be found as you scroll down the menu.
- To download the tracks, turn on the toggle button labeled “Download using cellular.”
- To maximize the size of your songs on your smartphone, you can select the quality of your songs. There are four alternatives available to you: Low, Normal, High, and very high.
The music will take up more space on your smartphone if you download them in higher quality.
- Toggle the “Download” button in the playlist to the green option. The songs in your playlist will be downloaded immediately. When the download is finished, each song will have a green downward-facing arrow next to it.
- To download your playlist’s tracks and listen to them offline, turn on the “Download” button.
You can download any album you want without adding it to your library or favorite playlist by following the same steps. Individual songs, however, are not available for download. By touching on the ‘heart’ icon, you can add them to your collection of liked music.
How to download songs on Spotify on iPhone?
You can save playlists, albums, and podcasts to your iPhone for offline listening if you have a Premium Spotify account. Simply load the Spotify collection you wish to save and hit the downward-facing arrow on your iPhone to download it. Here’s how to download music from Spotify to iPhone:
- Log into your Premium account after launching the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- To download a playlist or album, go to Your Library and pick it.
- To start downloading songs from the playlist, hit the downward-facing arrow. The successful download is shown by a green arrow.
This is how you can download music from Spotify.
Every 30 days, go online: Spotify needs users to connect to the internet at least once every 30 days to prevent them from downloading a large amount of content to their devices and then canceling their Premium subscriptions. It is acceptable if you have a cellphone connection. If you don’t, your downloaded music and podcasts will expire after a month. This is so Spotify can track how many times a song has been played and pay musicians accordingly.
How to download Spotify songs free?
Spotify Premium subscribers have the option to download music from Spotify to their devices and listen to it offline. If you are a free Spotify customer, you might be wondering how to download songs on Spotify without Premium. It is as simple as that. You can use those third-party tools to download music Spotify for free. There are a lot of third-party apps which you can use to download music from Spotify for free. The best app is ViWizard.
It is a professional and convenient Spotify tool that allows you to directly download any Spotify track, album, or playlist to your computer in lossless quality and with lightning speed, whether you have a free or premium account. You can listen to Spotify offline, even if you do not have Premium, by downloading the music as an MP3 file.
- It can convert Spotify to MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC, and M4B audio formats.
- Spotify music retains its original audio quality and ID3 tags.
- It has a well-designed user interface and up to a five-fold increase in speed
How to Uninstall Albums and Playlists from Your Downloads?
If you do not require offline access anymore or want to free up space on your device, go to the album or playlist you wish to remove from downloads and toggle the Downloaded button to off (Android) or tap the green, downward-facing arrow on the top left and hit Remove in the pop-up window (iOS).
How to Download Spotify Music to a Computer?
Spotify does not allow you to download albums or podcasts from the desktop version. To download a playlist, go to the top right and hit the Download button. When it is finished, it will say Downloaded. A downward-facing green arrow will appear in the left menu for downloaded playlists. To remove the download, click the toggle again.
Is it possible to save Spotify songs to a USB drive?
No, you can not put Spotify music directly on your flash drive since it is protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management), which means it can only be played with a Spotify account. Although a program can be used to remove DRM, it will cause more hassle than it is worth.
Can Spotify tracks be converted to MP3?
Yes. By downloading any music converter tool that supports Spotify, you can convert Spotify songs to MP3. Click the “Add” button or drag and drop the songs you want to convert once the software has been downloaded and launched. Press “Ok” to convert Spotify music to MP3 format.
On Android smartphones, where do Spotify’s offline files go?
Follow these steps to figure out where your Spotify music is saved:
From the Home screen, open the Spotify mobile app, pick the gear-shaped icon in the upper right corner to enter Settings, scroll down until you see Other, and select Storage. This will reveal the location of your music files.
Is Spotify’s web player capable of downloading music?
No. Only the Android and iOS mobile apps, as well as the desktop software, are available for downloading music.
You can also check out:
Spotify’s success cannot be denied. It houses one of the world’s largest music libraries, allowing music listeners to effortlessly access old and new songs that they enjoy. If you are a Premium user you can simply download music from Spotify and listen to them offline. If you are a free user, Spotify, on the other hand, makes it difficult to listen to music offline, which is problematic for the majority of free users. If you have an excellent Spotify to MP3 converter, you can listen to your Spotify music offline on whichever device you like.