Iphone 13 came with its own way of handling different features. And to use Siri on iPhone 13 is difficult and different from previous models as well. Siri, Apple’s digital assistant that also respects your privacy, has undergone tremendous developments in the last few years. Each iPhone generation improves Siri’s capabilities, and the iPhone 13 series is no exception. You have come to the right site if you are looking for instructions on how to utilize Siri on your iPhone 13.
This article will show you how to use Siri on the iPhone 13—it operates similarly to Siri on other iPhones. All iPhones running iOS 15, the iOS version that debuted with the iPhone 13, will be able to complete the following tasks.
How do you activate Siri on iPhone 13?
If you want to use Sir on iPhone 13 you would have to activate it first on your device, follow the below-mentioned steps to do so.
1- Open the Settings app on your phone.
2- Search from the list in the Settings app & select Siri.
3- Siri may be activated in two ways: by saying “Hey Siri” or by pressing the “Home” button on your phone.
- Face ID-enabled iPhones: Hold down the Side (power) button until the screen “What can I help you with?” appears.
- Press and hold the Home button on devices with a Home button until the “What can I assist you with” screen appears.
4- To turn on the toggle switch, select Listen for “Hey Siri” and/or Press Home for Siri.
5- You will be directed through the set-up procedure to help Siri recognize your voice if you enable Listen for “Hey Siri.” This entails saying things like “Hey Siri” and “Hey Siri, how is the weather today?”
How do I Start & Use Siri on iPhone 13?
You can start and use Siri on iPhone 13 in multiple ways. Here is a list of how you can use Siri on iPhone 13 in more than one way:
Method 1 to use Siri on iPhone 13:
Saying ‘Hey Siri’ will launch Siri and prepare your iPhone to answer a question or issue a command if your iPhone is listening for voice commands. Make sure you talk properly near your iPhone but keep in mind that iPhones are known for picking up voices well. Place your iPhone face down if you just want to utilize Siri voice control occasionally. This disables Siri’s wake phrase detection.
Method 2 to use Siri on iPhone 13:
The side button on the iPhone 13 is used to activate Siri with a button rather than voice. Siri will appear if you press and hold the side button. You can then ask any inquiry or issue a command.
Method 3 to use Siri on iPhone 13:
To access Siri with EarPods on iPhone 13, tap and hold the center or call buttons. If you have an iPhone 13 and utilize AirPods, you can activate Siri by saying “Hey Siri” while wearing your AirPods. You might be able to utilize Siri on AirPods with a button, depending on the AirPods you use with iPhone 13. However, which button you press is determined by the model of your AirPods.
Method 4 to use Siri on iPhone 13:
You can either hit the Listen button or say ‘Hey Siri’ again after asking Siri a question or delivering a command to offer another command or ask another question. You can restate or spell out a request by tapping the Listen button, and you can alter the wording immediately by tapping it onscreen.
Check out this video as well;
On the iPhone 13, what can I ask Siri?
Siri is compatible with a wide selection of apps on the iPhone 13 series, allowing you to control your phone in a variety of ways. Siri can help you with a range of tasks, including:
- Phone Calls and Facetime calls with friends and family.
- Send text messages and emails
- Make appointments and set reminders on your calendar.
- Use timers and alarm clocks to help you stay on track.
- Find out about the weather.
- On Apple Maps, provide directions.
- You can control your device by giving instructions like the open app, turn on wifi, etc
- VoiceOver and other accessibility features can be enabled.
- You can change the brightness and volume of your smartphone.
- Play music with specific artists, songs, or albums in mind.
- Smart home devices can be controlled
- Siri is now compatible with an increasing number of third-party applications, including Skype, Pinterest, and PayPal.
There are lot of other things you can do jif you really know how to use Siri on iPhone 13. Read below for more functions Siri can provide you;
Type your question to use Siri on iPhone 13
Type to Siri must be enabled in the Accessibility settings if you want to type your questions to Siri rather than voicing them.
- To get started, go to the Settings app.
- Select Accessibility in the Settings app’s drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Accessibility screen and tap Siri.
- Then select Type to Siri.
Settings for Siri
To access Siri’s settings, press the following main options:
- To get started, go to the Settings app.
- Pick Siri & Search from the list in the Settings app.
The following settings can now be modified:
1- When your phone is locked, activate Siri.
Select Allow Siri When Locked to flip the toggle switch to On if you want to use Siri even if your device is locked. To enable it, you must first enter your passcode.
2- Select Siri’s language.
Select Language and select any language you want from the options. You will have to re-enable “Hey Siri” after selecting a different language.
3- Select Siri voice
- Choose Siri Voice.
- Choose whatever accent you want Siri to use.
- You can choose a male or female voice.
4- Voice feedback
When Siri responds to your questions, you will get both verbal and visual feedback on your screen by default. Select Voice Feedback from the drop-down menu and select one of the following options:
- Always on: Even if your phone is set to mute, you will get spoken and visual feedback.
- Control with ring switch: You can receive on-screen feedback when your mobile is in silent mode.
- Hands-free only: When your device is linked to a Bluetooth audio device, headphones, or CarPlay will you get spoken feedback.
5- Select the contact information;
That Siri will use to tailor location-based responses to your preferences.
Select My information. From the list of contacts, pick your contact information. “How do I get home?” is one of the queries that your information is used to answer. or “What are some decent restaurants around here?”
On the iPhone 12, how do I use Siri?
On the iPhone 12, go to Settings > Siri & Search to see your options for awakening and utilizing Siri. You can either speak to Siri or push the side button to wake her up (or both). Allow Siri When Locked will allow you to utilize Siri without having to unlock your phone.
How can I activate Siri on my iPhone 11?
Long-press the right-hand side of your iPhone’s button to activate Siri. You may also use the side button to snooze or wake your device. If you go to Settings > Siri & Search > Listen for Hey Siri, you can say “Hey, Siri” as well.
How to fix “Hey Siri” not working on your iphone?
Here are a few things to examine if Siri does not react when you say “Hey Siri.” Make sure “Hey Siri” is activated. Set up “Hey Siri” to let Siri recognize your voice after you have enabled it.
Have other queries related to iPhone 13? Checkout our other posts about iPhone 13;
How to delete apps on iPhone 13? 4 Easy methods
How to Close Apps on iPhone 13?
Now you know everything to use Siri on iPhone 13. Siri is Apple’s built-in voice-activated digital assistant. You can ask Siri to do things like schedule reminders and get directions. You can also text your Siri questions if that is more convenient for you.
Siri can help you organize your calendars and activate portions of your phone when you are away from it or driving, allowing you to keep track of your thoughts and plans even if you do not have access to your phone.
When you say “Hey Siri,” Siri will listen to your request and voice instructions right away. So, that’s it for now. We our article here helps you to use Siri on iPhone 13 to make the most out of this feature. Let us know if you have any queries in your mind, we will feel glad to help you. Also, stay tuned for more informative posts like these.