This article includes a review of the One Plus 10 Pro 5G smartphone. Ever since the technology of smartphones came into being, people have been using them big time. In a few years, nothing was left that couldn’t be achieved on a smartphone. From watching YouTube videos to ordering a pizza, you can do it all on your mobile device.
Table of Contents
One Plus 10 Pro 5G smartphone: A Game Changer
Over the years, smartphones have become the go-to tech gadget for everyone. However, the old ones are starting to look stale and boring with their single camera and outdated Android 5 operating system. Who cares about their dual front cameras? Who cares about their OLED screens? There is no innovation anymore in smartphone technology.
While others are just sitting around and waiting for the next iPhone to get released, One Plus is ahead of its time coming out with the One Plus 10 Pro 5G smartphone model. Packed with all the latest technologies and having a couple more features than its predecessor, this phone is going to be a smartphone game changer in 2023.
One Plus has completely filled the gap between itself and the major Android companies. The $899 pricing of the 10 Pro makes even more sense than the $1,069 price of last year’s 9 Pro. However, there are compelling reasons to prefer the Pixel 6 Pro or the $999 Galaxy S22 Plus over the 10 Pro for the same price. These are significant issues, and they prevent me from enthusiastically recommending the 10 Pro to anybody searching for a premium Android phone.
Features One Plus 10 Pro 5G Smartphone
The new One Plus 10 Pro 5G smartphone is built to make your life easier. The next-generation connectivity and the powerful hardware will help you achieve your goals faster. It has a large 6.67-inch AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. You can use this phone to watch videos and play games on it, as well as browse the internet or do office work.
The One Plus 10 Pro 5G smartphone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and Adreno 640 GPU. There are three variants available: 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, 8GB RAM + 256GB storage, 12GB RAM + 256GB storage. The internal memory can be expanded up to 2TB using a microSD card slot.
The rear camera setup includes two 48MP sensors with f/1.7 aperture for low light photography, optical image stabilization (OIS), 4K video recording at 30 fps, slow motion video recording at 960 fps with 720p resolution, and real-time bokeh effects in Portrait mode. The selfie camera is an ultra-wide-angle lens with 20MP resolution.
The front camera has a 24MP sensor with f/2 aperture and pixel binning technology for better low light performance. The One Plus 10 Pro 5G runs on the Android 9 Pie operating system out of the box with Oxygen OS 9 interface over it.
Pros of One Plus 10 Pro 5G Smartphone
- The One Plus 10 Pro 5G smartphone is one of the best phones you can get right now. It has an incredible display, a gorgeous design, and a feature-packed camera.
- It’s got an excellent display and good battery life, and it runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box (and will likely get Android 10 when it becomes available).
- The One Plus 10 Pro 5G smartphone has three great cameras, and they’re all in the front. The main camera is a 48MP resolution, and it comes with an aperture of f/1.7. The second camera is a 16 MP ultra-wide-angle lens with an aperture of f/2.2, and the third camera is a 2 MP depth sensor with an aperture of f/2.4. These features make the phone ideal for selfies, group photos, or landscape shots—which is great because it’s not exactly easy to take good photos with just one lens.
- Stunning OLED display with curved edges that are perfect for watching movies or playing games.
- A powerful Snapdragon 855 processor that will keep you running smoothly through even the most demanding games or apps.
- An ultra-fast 5G data connection that lets you download large files in seconds and stream high-quality video without any lag time between frames.
- A beautiful fish scale pattern on the back of the phone that adds some extra flair to your device
Cons of One Plus 10 Pro 5G smartphone
- The phone is bulky, which makes it difficult for one-handed use.
- The camera does not have OIS, which means that it won’t be able to take good pictures in low light.
- The battery life could be better, but it’s still decent for a flagship phone.
- There’s no headphone jack on this model, which might be an issue for some people who want to use wired headphones or don’t want to buy new wireless headphones.
- While there are three rear cameras on this model, they’re not all great—one of them has the poor image quality, and another one doesn’t have enough zoom for close-up photos.
- The fingerprint sensor is located on the side of the phone rather than on the back like most other Android phones in its class. This means that you may have trouble unlocking your phone if it’s lying flat on a table or desk because you won’t be able to press down on it with your finger easily enough without moving it around first (which can cause accidental taps).
- The phone doesn’t have wireless charging or an IP rating for water resistance. It also only comes with 64GB of internal storage space, which isn’t much if you’re planning to use it for gaming or watching videos online.
- One Plus 10 Pro 5G smartphone has been facing problematic waterproofing issues. This has been a concern for a lot of users who have purchased and used the smartphone. It is reported that the One Plus 10 Pro 5G smartphone has been facing problems with its waterproofing since it was released in March 2019. The company has come out with an official statement regarding this issue, and they have also assured their customers that there will be a software update to fix this issue.
- It only comes with 128GB of storage space, so if you plan on storing lots of apps or games on your device, you’ll want to make sure they’re either cloud-based or available through Google Play. Also, there aren’t many accessories available for this device yet—which means if something happens to yours (like dropping it), replacing it might be difficult or expensive