To text and call others, most people require cell phone service. People who have a Textnow login account, on the other hand, can make and receive free phone calls and text messages from their computer or smartphone.
This Textnow login online service allows you to make free phone calls and send text messages via the Internet. All you need is a functioning account and access to the Internet via Wi-Fi. Below, we will show you how to connect to your Text Now account and complete the Text Now login process using any device.
Here’s how to get a free local U.S. phone number and make and receive unlimited calls and texts, according to the Textnow Login instructions. This article will teach you how to save a little money on phone calls, messages, and video calls that you make every month. I believe it will pique your attention.
Table of Contents
What is textnow?
Textnow is a free service that you can use anywhere in North America. Users can make unlimited calls, send texts, and participate in group video calls for free when they utilize the free virtual phone number. Textnow is the most cost-effective option for those who cannot afford expensive phone and internet subscriptions. As a result, you may communicate with your loved ones without feeling worried about phone fees. When you download the Textnow mobile app, you can use limitless free group texting, seamless voicemail, and conference calls.
Textnow login steps
Follow these steps for Textnow login:
- Go to www.textnow.com on your browser.
- Hover your cursor over the Login link near the top, right-hand side of the screen to open the Text Now login menu. You can also select the button by clicking on it. This will take you to a separate page with the Text Now login options.
- In the login menu’s first box, enter your username or email address.
- In the second box, type in your Text Now password.
- If you would like to stay signed in to your Text Now account on the device you are using, check the small box next to the words “Remember Me.” If you are on a public computer, do not attempt this.
- You can use your Facebook login information to access your Text Now account if your Text Now account is linked to your Facebook account. To begin the procedure, click the Login with Facebook option.
- If you are not already logged in to Facebook, enter your email address and password.
- “Continue” is a button that you should click.
- To complete the Text Now login process, click the light blue button that says “Login.”
Textnow login steps on desktop
Follow these procedures for Textnow login if you want to access your account from a desktop :
- Go to www.textnow.com on your browser for Textnow login.
- Click Login in the top right corner of the navigation menu.
- Enter your Login and password in the following step.
- By clicking the Login button, you can log in.
If your login information is accurate, you will instantly logged-in to your textnow account.
Textnow login steps on mobile
Text Now’s a website that allows you to send Text and make phone calls, which is incredibly convenient if you have a smartphone. Follow the steps below to log in to Text Now account using a mobile device:
- On your mobile device, go to www.textnow.com and sign up.
- To access the Text Now login menu, use the “Login” button.
- Type your email address or your Text Now login in the menu’s first field.
- In the second field, put your password.
- You can also sign in with your Facebook credentials by selecting “Login with Facebook.”
The service provides free apps that allow you to communicate with others using your smartphone.
Textnow Login on iOS
Follow these steps for Textnow login if you are an iPhone user.
- The Text Now app for iPhone is available at itunes.apple.com.
- To start using the app, tap the light blue Text Now icon.
- In the first field, type your Text Now Login or email.
- Fill in the second form with the password for your Text Now account.
- “Login” should be selected.
Textnow login on Android
Follow these steps for Textnow login if you are an android user
- Text Now for Android is available at play.google.com to download and install.
- Go to your homepage and tap the blue and white Text Now symbol to get started.
- Type in your Text Now email address or username in the first field.
- In the second field, type in your Text Now password.
- Press the “Login” button.
Can’t Log in to my textnow account
There could be various reasons you have problems entering into your TextNow account. However, some of the more prevalent concerns are discussed in this article:
1. Double-check your login information.
The first and most apparent thing to double-check is entering the correct username, email address, and password. You can log in to TextNow using either your username (which you choose when you sign up) or the email address you used to create the account, as well as the password you set up.
To log in, all of these must be valid. Forgot the password? Link on the TextNow log-in page if you can not remember your username or password. You will receive a password reset link to the email address associated with your account. By the way, for security reasons, that connection is only active for about an hour. Also, if you overlook the email immediately away, check your spam folders in your email application, as it may have been mistakenly placed there.
2. Update textnow app
Older version of the app that is no longer supported. It is possible that if you are using an older version, you will not be able to connect to our servers effectively. Fortunately, the solution is simple: Try again after updating your program to the most recent available version in the Play Store (for Android) or the App Store (for iOS).
Please note that TextNow is only available on iPhones running iOS 11 or later. Also, recent TextNow versions do not work with Android versions before Android 5 (Lollipop). Check your phone’s documentation for instructions on updating your Android or iOS operating system.
3. You are connecting to the Internet using a virtual private network or VPN.
Using a Virtual Private Network lets you connect to another network securely via the Internet. Through a VPN, TextNow is not available. You will be unable to log into the TextNow app if you use a VPN. Please log out of the VPN and try again.
4. Textnow account has been disabled: Recover textnow account
You will get this message when you log in if your account has been disabled:
- When you click Send Verification Email, you should receive a popup telling you to check your email account for a verification message:
- Click Verify your email address once more.
- Check After reading the Terms of Service, Click “I agree to them” and click the Verify Email button.
- Finally, go back to the login page and log in to your TextNow account by clicking Back to login.
How to get TextNow Free Local Phone Number?
It is simple to get a free Textnow phone number. But, first, you must register with Textnow to receive your free personal phone number. Sign up for Textnow by following the instructions below.
- To begin, go to www.textnow.com on your computer or download the Textnow mobile app to your iPhone or Android device.
- If you want to establish an account with your email address, you will have to utilize the mobile app because desktop users can not use the Sign Up with Email option.
- Your email address and password are required fields.
- After that, choose why you are using Textnow and click the Next button.
- Then, select Get My Free Phone Number.
- The app will now display the area code as well as the paid and free phone numbers that are available. You can alter the area code to suit your needs, choose any available free phone number, and click the Continue option.
- Finally, check your email and validate your email address by clicking the verification link they sent you.
How do I get access to my previous TextNow number?
Textnow cannot assign or restore specific phone numbers/area codes; if your phone number has been released for any reason, you will need to create a new account. We ask you to enter a US or Canadian area code when you join up for TextNow on the app or online. After that, we will display you a list of about ten numbers in that area code that you may add to your TextNow account. Once every fifteen days, you can release the number and assign yourself a new one through the app.
Without my phone number, how can I use the TextNow app?
Yes, you can use TextNow without entering your phone number in various ways. All you have to do is create an account on TextNow and use an anonymous email address (we have several sites that provide you with free emails). You can use the TextNow app for free if you change the country.
Why did your account get disabled?
If you violate the textnow app term of service, your account will get disabled.
“Due to a breach of our Terms of Service, your account has been permanently disabled. In this status, Customer Support is unable to reactivate an account. We make every effort to ensure that everyone can take advantage of our outstanding service. We completely understand how important it is for you to be able to interact with your family and friends for no cost. As a result, any form of spamming, unlawful behavior, or other damaging action might result in account suspension.”
How to recover a textnow account without email?
If the user cannot access his email account, he should contact Text Now’s account service provider or customer service team for assistance. To retrieve his account, they must confirm his username and email address.
Also, check out:
The information mentioned in this article is enough for you to log in to the text now app. This concludes our discussion on Textnow Login. Using this fantastic free phone service is simple, convenient, and, most importantly, cost-effective. Stay tuned for more informative posts like these.